Insulation Bar Assembly
ERD Metal has a state-of-the-art computer-assisted thermal insulation bar machine capable of knurling and assembling up to 10,000 meters (32,808.4 feet) of aluminum per day.
What is Insulation Bar Assembly?
Due to aluminum being a lightweight, strong and non-toxic metal with high thermal conductivity, it requires a thermal barrier upon application.
In order to prevent the loss of heat and energy within buildings and to control Uƒ values, insulation bars are assembled to help insulate the inner and outer shells of windows, doors and facades.
ERD Metal’s insulating profiles are available in virtually any form, dimension, and size. Not only does this help accommodate various projects and structures, it also saves cost of heating by lower overall energy consumption and environmental impact.
How Does it Work?
Before manufacturing begins, there are various opening and closing elements to consider within structures like windows, doors, facades and more. Our insulation bars are qualified for rotating, tilted, tilt and turn, pivoting, and hinging windows, as well as all custom sliding windows, curtain wall facades, and doors.
To create a thermal barrier, we insert a polyamide crimp strip between two or more extrusions. This allows for the combination of dual finish options, more flexibility, and greater structural integrity.
Why Choose Insulation Bars?
There are various benefits to installing insulation profiles, including:
- Diverse application custom to your requirements
- Cost-effective and more economical
- High quality, durability, functionality, sustainability, and insulation result
- Highly resilient in almost all conditions
ERD Metal Insulation Bar Assembly
ERD Metal’s advanced thermal bar insulation machine allows for efficient and customizable results. Our capabilities include
- Can operate under tight tolerances
- Provides fast and reliable serial production
- Our thermal bars can be rolled according to international standards
- Can perform up to 9 KN of assembly
- Capacity to knurl and assemble 10,000 meters (32,808.4 feet) per day
Ready to make your move toward insulation bar assembly?